If you’re an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen, you and your family can apply to the EUSettlement Scheme to continue living in the UK after 30 June 2021.

We aim to bring the highest level of expertise to your immigration matter.

Our Company

We are a friendly team of immigration professionals based in London. We are dedicated to our field of expertise and strive to ensure that every single application process runs as smoothly as possible for our clients, their families and households.

As immigration advisers in the UK we are authorised and regulated by the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner.


We can offer you help from within the UK or from outside. Our services (for obtaining UK visas) include entry clearance based on marriage/ spouse, family life and dependent relatives and to applications using the points based system for highly skilled migrants visas, general and post study work visas and business visas (Tier 1), United Kingdom work permits (Tier 2), student visas (Tier 4) and the Youth Mobility Scheme (Tier 5); EEA Family Permits, EEA Residence Cards, EEA Residence Permits and Registration Certificates. We can also give advice and assistance in extending current leave to remain in the UK, switching into new immigration categories and applying for indefinite leave to remain.

Connect with Us






Tel: + 44 843 289 5338

Mob:+ 44 777 107 3331





  • White Facebook Icon
  • linkedin
News & Publications

Media factsheet: EU citizens and freedom of movement

There have been reports in media and on social media regarding the rights of EU citizens resident in the UK after we leave the European Union. Some inaccurate reporting has suggested that, once freedom of movement ends after Brexit, EU citizens resident in the UK will be left in “legal limbo”. However, EU citizens and their families are welcome to stay and there are no changes to the deadline to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. This scheme covers all EU citizens and their families living in the UK by 31 October, and EU citizens have until at least 31 December 2020 to apply. Here is a short explainer:

BREXIT: Check what you’ll need to do to stay in the UK if you or your family are from the EU, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway or Switzerland.

Stay in the UK after it leaves the EU ('settled status'): step by step.

Visitors from the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland

Unplanned treatment on a temporary visit to England

UK to begin registering EU nationals for 'settled status' by end of 2018

Amber Rudd says Home Office’s default position will be to accept applications from 3 million EU citizens living in Britain

Safeguarding the position of EU citizens living in the UK and UK nationals living in the EU: summary proposals

New laws changing Britain in 2016 and 2017, from smoking and motoring to employment

From 6 April 2016, those applying for ILR under Tier 2 and who entered Tier 2 under the rules in force from 6 April 2011, must be paid at least £35,000 per annum or the going rate in the relevant UK Border Agency Code of Practice, whichever is higher.

Please reload

Our Expertise
Visas to USA, China, Russia, India